This Policy outlines the types of information we may collect through the Website (s) and/or the Services, how we may use the information, whom we may share it with, and the choices available to you regarding our use of the information. We also describe our measures to protect the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
Your use of the Website(s) or the Services indicates your agreement to this Policy. Bristol reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time by informing visitors of the existence and location of the new or revised Policy.
This Policy does not extend to the personal information collected from Bristol employees or contractors. If you are employed by or contract for Bristol, you will receive a separate privacy notice applicable to your role.
Please note that other websites, mobile applications, and services may have their privacy policies, and you should consult these accordingly. This Website may contain links to third-party services not governed by Bristol. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party services. You should review the privacy policies of these services before engaging with them.
We collect personal information ("Personal Information") as defined by the information that can uniquely identify, relate to, describe, reference, be associated with, or reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or household. This may include but is not limited to, your name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and other online identifiers.
- When you utilize the Services, we collect Personal Information such as your contact details.
- If you apply for services with Bristol, we may collect identifiers unique to you, like signatures and social security numbers.
- You must provide us with relevant account information for services requiring login credentials, such as account access.
- We may also collect historical and navigational information, including your employment details and records of personal property.
- Automatically gathered data may include non-personally identifiable information used to improve your experience on our Website(s).
Use of Information
The Personal Information we collect facilitates the improvement of our services and the functionality of our Website(s). For example, we use your information to process applications, administer accounts, maintain business records, and respond to inquiries.
We may use your Personal Information for:
- Technical support for our Website(s) and Services.
- Communication regarding additional uses of your Personal Information beyond those outlined here.
- Content improvement and general administration of the Services.
- Data analysis and operations related to the Website(s).
Cookies help us provide a tailored browsing experience. You may manage cookies through your browser settings.
Bristol and third-party service providers will process your Personal Information as described in this Policy.
Except as outlined herein, Bristol does not sell your Personal Information. We disclose Personal Information to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
You may direct us not to sell or share your Personal Information by visiting the "Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information" request form.
Your Rights and Choices
Depending on your location, you may exercise rights over your Personal Information, such as accessing, requesting deletion, or opting out of certain uses of your Personal Information.
To exercise these rights, contact us at:Bristol Capital Group
400 W. Maple Road, Suite 175
Birmingham, MI 48009
Phone: (248) 413-8293
Changes and Contact Information
Amendments to this Policy will be posted to the Website(s) and effective upon posting. For any concerns or queries regarding this Policy or your Personal Information, please get in touch with us using the information above.