We are tireless advocates for our clients during the complete loan process. Bristol has 30 years of combined real estate and finance experience under the personal direction of Paul J. Meyer, President. We understand the nuts and bolts of income producing real estate and work to make the clients asset fit the loan program.
The Bristol Way
- Collect property description & financials from owner
- Understand owner goals
- Underwrite/size loan
- Determine national lender
- Timely response as to viability of transaction
- Sign loan application (third party & underwriting fees paid)
- Bristol to provide expert guidance and assistance to third party providers - appraisal, environmental, property condition, etc.
- Commit loan
- Close loan - Bristol brokerage fee paid at closing
We are a hands-on mortgage banker, living the transaction until closing.
We are seeking apartment/multifamily loans and Cooperative apartment loans of over $1 million for our multifamily agency program.
Separately, we are in quest of shopping center/retail loans, office building loans, industrial/distribution property loans over $3 million, bridge loans over $2 million and large loans over $15 million, also hospital/medical facility loans over $10 million.
In addition, by assignment Bristol Capital will act in an advisory capacity for real estate acquisition or disposition.